Find a Coach You Would Like to Book a Session With
On the MiniPD Homepage, you can search coaches by topics that they offer coaching session on, or click on "View All" to see all coaches.
Find out more about the coach, including their experience, expertise areas, as well as their certifications and languages they speak, click on the coach's name to view their profiles.
Submit a Booking Request and Pay for the Coaching Session
To book a coaching session, click on the "Book" button for the topic you wish to book a session on. Please note that though the session topics are often broad and generic, the coach has articulated what specifically they specialize on in the description for that topic.
You will now see the coach’s availability calendar. Coaches can mark their availability as far as eight weeks ahead, allowing you to potentially book sessions eight weeks ahead of time.
All days when the coach has availability are highlighted in green.
Once you select the date, you will be able to select the start time of the session. The coach’s calendar and availability are displayed in YOUR timezone, for your convenience. If you do not see a time that will work for you, please check back as coaches are continuously adding additional times.
To successfully request a session, you must provide
- Your learning goal: what you hope to discuss during the session. Providing the coach with the information that will help the coach understand your learning needs and prepare for the session.
- Session topic: this is the topic you have selected on the Coach’s Profile page. But you may still change it at this point. The topics are usually broad, so we recommend that you provide more details in the description of your learning goals.
- Session Start Time and Duration: the minimum duration of a session is 30 minutes. Depending on the coach’s availability, you may reserve a session up to 120 minutes. The displayed session price will automatically adjust based on the duration of your session
Pay for a Coaching Session
Coach sessions are charged based on the length of the session, at $30 USD per 30 minutes. For example, if your requested session is 60 minutes long, you will be charged $60.
Can I Reserve a Session for an Immediate Meeting with the Coach?
No. To ensure coaches are properly notified of the session, and have enough time to prepare, you are required to book at least 12 hours before the session is scheduled to begin.
How soon should I expect to hear from the coach after I submit the booking request?
- You can request a session between 12 hours and 8 weeks before the session begins
- Coaches must respond within 48 hours before the session automatically expires
- If the session is requested less than 48 hours before it is scheduled to begin, the coach must respond more than 6 hours before the session begins, or it will automatically expire
- When you submit a coaching session request, you will see the deadline by which the coach will need to respond to your request. If the coach does not respond to the request by the stated deadline, the request will automatically expire. You are welcome to make a new request.
- Our coaches are in various time zones. Please keep in mind that will affect how soon they respond to your request.
What happens if I have paid for the session and the coach declines or cancels my request?
No worries. In the rare cases your request is not accepted, you will receive a full refund to the credit card you made the payment with.