In order to get paid from MiniPD, you will need to have a Stripe account linked to your bank account. This does require that you have a bank account in one of the countries supported by Stripe. A complete list can be found at the end of this page.
Set up an Account:
1. Login to MiniPD
2. Click on "My Account" in the menu on the left side of the page
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page and select the option to connect Stripe Account
4. Add and verify phone number and email: If you already have an account, you will be asked to sign in. If you do not have an account, you can create one.
5. Answer relevant questions: These may vary somewhat by country, but you will likely be asked to provide a bit more information about your "business", which is your coaching service. If you are asked for your Business Website, please note that you can select the option to add a product description if you do not have a website.
6. Connect Bank Account: Again, this process may vary somewhat based on your location. You should have multiple options for connecting to your account, including logging into your bank account through the platform, adding the account and routing numbers for your bank account, or adding a debit card.
Manage Your Account
You can access and manage your account at any time by logging into MiniPD and clicking back on the link in "My Account".
Current list of Countries Accepted by Stripe
This list can also be found directly on the Stripe website.
(Please note that your bank account needs to be in one of these countries regardless of your current address).
*Bank accounts in countries with an asterisk (*) can only receive Euro (EUR) payouts.