I enjoy my current role- Is coaching a full time job?
You can certainly keep your current position as coaching is not a full-time job. Coaches create and maintain their own schedules on the platform, so your calendar can change based on your needs. Your real-world experience is a tremendous benefit to learners so yes, you can definitely do both!
How much do I get paid as a MiniPD Coach?
MiniPD will pay coaches monthly based on the work completed during that time period. Coaches are paid $48 per hour. Once MiniPD is fully launched, coaches can set their own fees for non-commissioned MiniPD courses, events and webinars will earn 60% of any revenue. Commissioned project-specific work may be contracted separately for some coaches.
What exactly is my responsibility vs MiniPD’s role in the process?
- Set up a profile with details of their coaching session offerings
- Use the calendar in MiniPD to set and maintain their availability
- Write at least 2 articles to be included on MiniPD
- Market the MiniPD platform to our customers through newsletters, social media posts, and presentations at conferences and events
- Promote your MiniPD specific webinars or events
- Direct people to your profile when we post your blogs to our company website
- Provide tips and suggestions for you, including sample texts and images for you to share your information on social media platforms
- Manage all payments between learners and coaches
How much of a time commitment is necessary?
We suggest having 3-4 hours a week available for learners to book sessions with you, but you are welcome to set your calendar as you see fit.
Do I have to coach and write in English?
No! If you speak multiple languages, by all means, list them in your profile. You can lead coaching sessions, write Articles, and create MiniCourses in whatever language you choose. You are also welcome to share the same resource in multiple languages.
How can I increase my revenue as a coach?
There are several ways for coaches to generate more opportunities.
- Increase, or vary, the times you have available for coaching sessions- it may be that learners are in different time zones and need additional options
- Add additional articles to MiniPD- learners will be able to book coaching sessions directly from the article page to follow-up with you
- Lead a free webinar with sample content as a way to increase your visibility as a coach as these can be promoted outside of MiniPD
- Create an asynchronous course- you can choose to offer it for a fee to increase your revenue, or you can offer it for free to increase your visibility and coaching sessions
- Capitalize on your own social media network and promote your own content and coaching sessions!
Are there other opportunities besides one-on-one coaching sessions?
In addition to the one-on-one coaching sessions, coaches have the opportunity to:
- Create asynchronous MiniCourses, which consist of short videos and text designed to give the learner 1-2 hours of content
- Facilitate a live multiple session virtual event on a particular topic
- Create webinars to promote themselves and any of their content
Coaches receive 60% of any revenue sold on non-commissioned MiniPD courses, events and webinars.
Does Stripe, the payment system used by MiniPD, work in my country? Will I be responsible for paying any fees associated with Stripe?
MiniPD will pay all fees for coaches. In order to use Stripe, and be a MiniPD Coach, you must have a bank account in one of the following countries. Please note that you do not need to reside in that country. You can also access the supported countries, and more information, on the Stripe website.
*payments are made in Euros, not local currency