1- Fill out the form and sign your contract.
Once you have been accepted as a coach, you will be asked to fill out a form with your basic contact information. This is needed to prepare your contract. Once we have that information, we will share a contract with you. You can sign this right away or after your coach orientation, but know you cannot officially move forward as a coach until we have the contract signed.
2- Sign up and attend one Coaching Orientation session.
Those dates can be found in your Coaching Acceptance email. If you need those dates again, please contact us. We are constantly adding new dates and times to the calendar.
3- Create a MiniPD Profile.
Once we receive your signed contract, you will get an invite via email to set up your MiniPD account (use the same account as both a coach and a learner). Create your profile in MiniPD with all sections complete.
4- Add information to your Google folder.
After your contract is signed, we will share the links to 2 shared Google folders:
- Coaching folder specific to you:
- Please add your Resume (the same one you uploaded to your MiniPD coaching application is fine) to this folder
- Please add a headshot you would prefer we use for social media and to promote events
- We will add any specific social media collateral for you to use
- Shared folder for all MiniPD coaches:
- Sample posts and promotional links for social media
- A branded google slide deck (please make a COPY and add to your own folder)
5- Add 2+ articles to your profile.
- Once you have added articles to your profile, email firstname.lastname@example.org for review. Wait to set coaching availability on your calendar until the articles have been approved via email (see guidelines)
6- Set your calendar with your availability for the next month (or more!) once all steps above are complete!
- Keep up to date with MiniPD via the Coaching Newsletter, which will be emailed to you. If you need to change your email address at any point, please email email@example.com.
- The Coaching Newsletter will contain sample social media posts, and coaches are encouraged to help us spread the word about MiniPD!
- Add more articles to increase your visibility as a coach and increase your chances of booking more sessions. Learners will be able to book coaching sessions directly from the article page to follow-up with you.
- Create a MiniCourse (an asynchronous course)- , initially all courses will be offered for free to increase your visibility for coaching sessions, but eventually you will be able to choose to offer courses for a fee to increase your revenue. Feel free to wait to publish your course until pricing is available if desired.
- Submit a webinar request Google form to lead a free webinar to promote your content and expertise. Make sure to suggest dates/times at least one month from submission.
- If any promotional webinars are scheduled, please join one to learn more and share your voice as a coach!
- Connect with other coaches and learners in our Discord channel: https://discord.gg/FyRbPTMSkU