Create a MiniPD Account
MiniPD is created for educators around the world. If you are an educator, or an educator-in-training, you are welcome to create a free account.
To create an account, go to https://app.minipd.com/registration/new
- Put in your email address and name.
- Choose and confirm a password that’s more than 8 characters long. For your account security, we highly recommend that you do not reuse passwords you have used for other web services.
- Please note that you have to be 18 years of older to create an account in MiniPD.
Reset Your Password
We all have moments when we don’t remember our password to online applications. If that happens to you while you are trying to sign in to MiniPD, don’t worry. You can easily reset your password.
- Click on “Forgot password?” on the Sign in page.
- Input your email address and request MiniPD to send you a password reset email.
- Check your email and follow the instructions in the email to reset your password. If you do not receive an email, please double-check to make sure you typed the correct email address. Also check your spam folder.