In “My Account”, you will be able to
- update your email address
- update your name
- change your password, and
- connect your account with your ManageBac account
In order to make any changes in “My Account”, you must first enter your current password.
Update your email address
To update your email address, enter your current password, then the email you would like to change to.
A verification email will be sent to your updated email box. Once verified, you will be able to log in with the updated email address, and the old one will no longer be effective.
Connect to ManageBac
If you are already a ManageBac user, and would like the option to sign in using your ManageBac credentials, you will need to perform a 1-time connection process to link your ManageBac account with MiniPD.
- In “My Account”, click “Connect ManageBac"
- You will be directed to your ManageBac sign-in Page. Sign in to your ManageBac account
- After signing in successfully, you will be redirected back to MiniPD.
- You now have the option to sign in MiniPD by using either your MiniPD credentials, or using your ManageBac Account.